skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs April April 2018

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

juleskirk50

Carrie – Here is the April group – your list is very small at the moment but I am sure more ladies will come along and join you soon xx

Carrie – 13th April

Carrie71
    Participant

Hello Jules
    Thanks for setting this up and here’s to 9 weeks and 4 days time! 😊

SeasideSue
    Participant

Hi I am due to have a hysterectomy on 23 April for a prolapsed womb and will have a bowel and slight bladder repair at the same time as they are both prolapsed. Feel daunted as apart from the very uncomfortable bulge I am very fit and have no pain. I am 62 and did not expect this as I haven’t even been to the doctor for anything other than an injection for overseas travel in well over 10 years. Still not sure if this is right for me but I don’t want to feel this uncomfortable for the rest of my life. I am also worried about further prolapses after the surgery. I am not overweight nor do I smoke so maybe things will be OK. I know I will have to really rest after surgery and will not be looking after the grandchildren for months.
    Anyone else feeling the same? xx

juleskirk50

Good evening and welcome seaside sue (love the name !) you have joined Carrie who was feeling a little lonely but now you are there to keep her company and I’m sure there will be others along soon xx

You should also have a look around the previous months which will give you an idea of what to expect during your recovery. Xx

Carrie – 13th April
    Seaside Sue – 24rd April

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today