skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs April April 2019 Part 6

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Nw01
    Participant

Hi there
    Excuse me for crashing your forum but I wanted to get some advice from an earlier forum as you ladies are further along the recovery road and my June one seems to have gone quiet. I am 8 weeks post TAH and BSO. Had multiple wound infections from my vertical incision but this is ok now.. Out of the blue have had vaginal bleeding, not masses but enough to change pads. . It’s been in the last week and seems to be getting worse with period type pain. Only had the tiniest bleeding on day 1 post op and nothing since this last week. Due you think this it to be expected ? Has anyone else had this this late on? Seems to be worse with activity. An6 thoughts welcome. X

AmandaJD
    Participant

Hi, I think most of us have recovered to the point of not posting any more. If I was you I would have a check-up with the doctor. As far as I’m aware bleeding in the first 6 weeks is perfectly normal, and if you’d had bleeding from the start it would probably be less worrying. I know some people that keep their cervix have a little bit of bleeding around when there period would have been. I get period type pains but haven’t had any bleeding since 5wpo. (Mine was SAH). It is probably linked to increased activity now that you’re doing more, but it would be wise to get the cuff checked for damage. There were also a couple of ladies here that had granulation tissue on the cuff which caused some bleeding. It can be treated easily with silver nitrate or cauterisation – you might find their posts on this in April part 5 or part 4. Good luck – I’m sure you’ll have it all under control shortly xx

Viewing 2 posts - 61 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today