skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs April Hi ladies

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Lisalove

My full hysterectomy was booked for 21st march but was cancelled 🙁 which was upsetting as I was all ready, I know have another date of the 12th April, any advice or tips will be greatly received, have a lovely evening Lisa x

juleskirk50

Evening ladies and welcome Lisa,

Here is the recovery guide which you may find useful !! You should also pop over to the April forum where you can chat with the ladies who are having their surgery around the same time as you – you could also pop into the previous months forums and have a look at how their recoveries have been going – my personal top tips are – for the inevitable wind peppermint oil mixed with warm water – a v pillow for comfiness while recovering ( and beyond !!) there is also a section which is called top tips which is really useful so have a good read around the site and feel free to ask any questions as usually someone had an answer. I will go and add you to the April list now !! Xx

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/a5692c6457e86f0e2182630fa/files/sbs_recovery.pdf?utm_source=Free+Hysterectomy+Booklet&utm_campaign=30c61c525a-Booklet-14&utm_medium=email

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today