skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Hormone Replacement Therapy HRT Concerns and Side Effects HRT – how long did you try yours out and succeed/give up?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

corinne14470

I was on oestrogel after surgical menopause (May 2015) to counteract flushes and anything else that might be looming but libido was non existent so been to docs again and now on Elleste duet 2mg. Only been a couple of weeks but the week or so of no gel and (hopefully) waiting for this one to work I have got horrendous vaginal dryness/soreness.

I was just wondering how long I need to persevere? I am considering natural methods but can find no consistency in results of managing libido/mood and flushes, oh and now dryness aaarghhhh!! I believe this to be vaginal atrophy but had thrush treatment which did not resolve it so that is my latest thought.

I do realise, very much so, that everyone is different and reacts differently to whatever method they have but just wondered how long you all persevered/realised?

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu 🙂

MouseAura

I am on tibolone, it took 3 months for it to kick in and start working. Now i feel back to normal except for a bit of weight gain which i am working on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today