skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs March March 2019

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 360 total)
  • Author

Joeybear
    Participant

I had mine In merthyr Tydfil x

Mimi73
    Participant

Good evening all of you lovely’s…

Wishing everyone a good recovery and most importantly letting our bodies heal.

I am new here, currently living in Austria. Just a couple days left before my op, abdominal Hysterectomy, tubes and cervix. I have been told that my stay at the clinic could be up to 10 days … we will see. It’s been a roller coaster…
    So grateful to have found this forum!!!
    Staying positive and “Tits Up”
    Xoxo

Pudsey62
    Participant

Oh Gillybobs! Sending hugs from Glasgow x

Gillybobs
    Participant

Hi joeybear

Gillybobs
    Participant

Hi mimi73

Gillybobs
    Participant

Thankyou Pudsey62 and a big hug back.

Mimi73
    Participant

Hello Gillybobs,

violetbloom
    Participant

I’m in Milton Keynes.

juleskirk50

Ellis at last it’s your turn you have been very patient and finally it’s time – I hope all goes well and you land nice and gently we are all thinking of you – try to relax this evening if you can xx

Gillybobs that’s not so good is it – I hope you get the catheter removed soon – take care xx

It’s lovely to see you all supporting each other xx

Have a good evening 🙂

Jan0001
    Participant

I’m in Lincolnshire.

Good you can see a funny side Gillybobs, Thursday will soon come round 🙂

Ellis04
    Participant

Hi Ladies…. I’ve just had a phone call from the hospital and my op has been cancelled! No bed for me apparently. I was told I will have another date within a week and the op should be within the next 28 days… can’t tell you how disappointed I’m feeling right now.

Bobs
    Participant

Oh no! After all that mental and physical prep. You must feel drained.

I wonder if that means they’ve had an emergency case or if a lady has had to stay in an extra night or something?

Treat yourself to something lovely today to make up for it. Xx

Jan0001
    Participant

Oh no Ellis so sorry to hear this! I originally had my date changed but had about 4weeks warning but I was so disappointed, it’s all that mental preparation , so to have it cancelled on the day you must be gutted 😭 I feel for you. xx

Cjenkins
    Participant

Oh dear how awful. Especially as you mentally prepare yourself. I have to phone morning before. So fingers crossed won’t happen to me. Let us know your new date x

Bunny200
    Participant

Ellis- so disappointed for you, to have it cancelled at such short notice is pretty devastating. Lots of hugs, hope you’re ok

Gillybobs
    Participant

Thanks juleskirk50 no it’s been awful. But onwards and upwards.feeling better today.

LouiseD1
    Participant

Oh Ellis, that is truly awful. All that build up and mental preparation and waiting, I can’t imagine how deflated you must feel. Try and do something nice with your day, as awful as the weather is out there, and we will keep fingers and toes crossed for you that they re-schedule asap. Sending big hugs x

Gillybobs
    Participant

O noooooo Ellis how awful. I am feeling so sad for you. It’s just the worst after getting your brain ready. Big hug. X

Lol45
    Participant

Hi Ellis sorry you had to experience this. It happened my first time but I sat in hospital prepped and ready to be to at 4.45pm they had no time left! Call the surgeons secretary and complain and tell then you are complaining to PALS if you are based in the UK? Once you complain to pals it is noted on your file and they will not cancel on you again. I was so upset I thought about cancelling it but after a couple of days I was OK and the secretary called me with a new appointment within 48 hours for one week later. Hopefully you will get another appointment soon xx

Ellis04
    Participant

Hi ladies, thanks. It is very disappointing, but I guess there is someone in there worse off than me though and needs the bed. I’m not in any pain so it’s an easy one for them. This all started last August for me so it’s been a bit of a drag and I’ll wait to see if I hear this week like they said. If not then I guess I will have to talk to someone.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 360 total)
  • The topic ‘March 2019’ is closed to new replies.

Register to Become a Member Today