skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs April New member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sandy123

I had an ultrasound scan on April 12th with a follow up appointment due on May 10th. On April 15th the hospital asked me to attend to see the gynaecologist and it was decided that I would have a FTH. I completed all paper work and was told that I could expect an appointment in 6-8 weeks. Yesterday the hospital asked me to attend this morning for pre op checks and I am having the surgery on 28th April. I have gone into complete panic mode at the speed. I know that I am so fortunate to receive such a fantastic service but I have had no time to get used to the idea. I had planned to do so much in the next couple of months!

Fiji62
    Participant

Hi Sandy,

I will add you to the April Flowers list. Pop into the main April Flowers thread to get the know your fellow flowers.
    I would also recommend that you have a good look round the rest of the site to get an idea of what to expect.

Here is the link to our recovery guide which you will find useful.

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/a5692c6457e86f0e2182630fa/files/sbs_recovery.pdf?utm_source=Free+Hysterectomy+Booklet&utm_campaign=30c61c525a-Booklet-14&utm_medium=email

Fiona x

sandy123

Hi everyone
    I hope that you ladies having had recent surgery are ok. I’ve been unable post as my lovely son cancelled internet provider and new provider decided to let us down. I’m rural and mobile is sporadic. I can’t sleep as so worried about op. Only 4 more sleeps to go. Sandy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today