Newbie – any July ladies yet?

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs June Newbie – any July ladies yet?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Emmska
    Emma Sayer
    Participant

Hi,

This is my first ever post to any forum – so forgive any errors! I’ve been on the July page but it all seems to be ladies from last year.

Just got my op date confirmed – 13 July.

Bit overwhelmed as all happening a bit quickly, like time has been on fast forward this year, but looking forward to the done couch.

Good luck with all your recoveries…

Emma x

Profile photo of loubylou48
    loubylou48
    Participant

One of the admins will start a July thread I’m sure and then you can move over there!

What are you having done?

Lou x

Profile photo of juleskirk50
    juleskirk50
    Participant

Hello Emma and welcome,

I have started a July group where at the moment you are the only lady on it but I am sure you will soon be joined by others !! 😉

Profile photo of Shelldevil
    Michelle James
    Participant

Hiya
    I’m a July lady. I’m booked for the 14th July (not good being a Friday and on the afternoon slot) 😮
    Michelle

Profile photo of Emmska
    Emma Sayer
    Participant

Thanks Jules and hello Michelle & Lou. No idea on abbreviations so here is longhand: I’m having a total hysterectomy, plus both ovaries and cervix. Will head over to new group. Not too worried about the op (yet!) but wondering if my 4 year old will really understand that my tummy won’t her usual jumping & snuggling place!

Cheers Emma

Profile photo of Shelldevil
    Michelle James
    Participant

Can someone let me know how the July group works ? How do I join it? Thanks

juleskirk50
    Participant

Morning

You just click on the July 2017 group and there you will find your list and you can chat with the other ladies who are having their ops in July. You should also have a read around the other months which will give you some idea of what to expect during your recovery.

Xx

juleskirk50
    Participant

I’ve made a complete mess of that link – sorry !!

juleskirk50
    Participant

Sorry ladies for the random post – I tried to pop a link on but made a bit of a mess of it !! 😂😂

Profile photo of Heather John
    Heather John
    Participant

Hi I’m due to have a vaginal hysterectomy and repair for prolapse on 26th July. This includes Bladder buttressing and caldoplasty I think? Don’t know what that involves! Ive Just joined the group. I’m not sure how to use this site yet. Hopefully I’ll get around it soon.
    Also I’m Hoping I’ll be well enough for car and boat travel 2 weeks post op. Its a flexible ticket so can change if necessary.

Profile photo of Mist
    Tracey Battell
    Participant

Hi Emma & Michelle,
    Hope you both got the slots you were given and you’re both OK and all went well.
    Take care.
    Tracey x

juleskirk50
    Participant

Good morning heather and welcome,

I will add you to the July group – if you click on July 2017 ( on the right hand side)
    This will take you to the July group. If you need any help just ask and we will try to help.

I think you might struggle to travel two weeks post op as you will be extremely tired and will still have a lot of internal healing going on and to do this you need to rest and allow your body to heal. Xx 😘

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.