skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Sexuality and Hysterectomy Sex and Hysterectomy Painful positions…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Sam_m187
    Participant

Hi ladies,
    Sorry I’ve been a little quiet since I got back to fighting fit. Hope you are all well. As some of you may know I had a lapropscopic hyst in Feb, removing cervix womb and tubes – ovaries remain.
    I’ve since got back to having a sex life, which while it was sore the first couple of times (with a little bleeding), had returned as good as ever. My partner is quite well endowed so occasionally I am feeling a little pain with deep penetration.
    We switched things up a little on Saturday and attempted doggy, and the pain I have experienced ever since has been unreal. I have a constant pain in my abdomen, particularly on the right side, the type of pain I relate to when i had trapped wind or struggled to go early on in recovery. It’s almost brought me to tears- and again there was blood. I’m wondering if anyone has experienced something similar, and if so how long it lasted. I’m still in pain to move now, or go to the loo. Dont know if this is normal or if I should go to the doc tmoro.
    Any advice will be appreciated xxx

LindaPH

I think perhaps a visit to the GP might be a really good idea. It may be that there is some granulation at the site of any internal stitching which may need to be removed – it’s not a pleasant experience though, so be prepared!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today