skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Managing The Menopause When will I go through the Menopause? Post op and unsure about hrt

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Vic90
    Participant

Hi everyone

I have just joined this site today, and I’m wondering if anyone can help me. I am two weeks post op I have had my ovaries removed but didn’t get along with the first lot of HRT. It’s now been a week since I removed my patch and I’m just wondering how long before the symptoms might start.
    The strange thing is since the operation this is the first day I feel really well. Also I’m wondering if I need it. part of me would like to do it naturally and I have Cont with menopace.

Also a couple of years ago I had a really bad night sweats brain fog aching etc and started menopace and the symptoms got better I’m wondering if I’ve gone through the menopause to some extent?? Hard to tell as I had endometriosis and adenomyosis so not sure as I was bleeding

Any thoughts responses would be gratefully received. Especially on how much grace we get from stored oestrogen before the symptoms begin .
    Thanks
    Vic

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today