skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Gynaecological Conditions Prolapse Prolapse Princesses

Viewing 3 posts - 3,181 through 3,183 (of 3,183 total)
  • Author

MouseAura

Jilly b how are you doing now? I have been reading all your updates and my heart goes out to you, i am hoping so much that they manage to do something to sort this for you. Let us know how you are.

Jen xxx

jilly b
    Participant

Thanks for asking Jen,well at the moment I’m still trying to cope with recurring prolapses but the actual vault prolapse is still holding with the mesh but still having discomfort and infections every few months or so from that which consultant just wants to manage as taking out could make thing worse.

Anyway Electrode therapy was recommended which I started about 2 weeks ago,which I thought was going to be a couple of injections in the bowel n bladder but I was wrong.Ive been given a machine which I have to use for 30mins Daily ,bit undignifying but just take myself off to bedroom as it involves an internal probe with attachments all a bit fiddly but it has electrodes on which you have to insert so they face the bowel at one side n the bladder at the other .This releases electric stimulants bit like electric shocks I suppose but you turn it up to were you can feel it comfortably working for you.Ive got to do this daily for 2months to see if any improvement , so feel Its still early days at moment ,but forever hopeful it may be of some help.

Love to all on this Journey take care Jilly b xxx

MouseAura

Thanks for update Jilly b, gosh at least there is something to try regarding the electric shock machine. A possible light at the end of the tunnel if it works.

Makes me wonder how our ancestors used to deal with all this before the surgery and gadgets we have today, i would be a complete mess by now if i lived 100 years ago!

Viewing 3 posts - 3,181 through 3,183 (of 3,183 total)
  • The topic ‘Prolapse Princesses’ is closed to new replies.

Register to Become a Member Today