skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Gynaecological Conditions Prolapse RECTOCELE –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TamsinM2

Hi I had a full hysterectomy last AUgust and got a lot of support on here etc. Now I have just had a rectocele repair done on Monday. HAve had a very painful week indeed, far worse than the hysterectomy, and wondered if anyone out there is having similar/had similar as be good to connect. I have also been using enema to allow me to go to loo after being on Morphine, my word what an experience.

Muscadet

Morning Tamsin

Sorry to hear about your latest surgery and what’s obviously been a very difficult and trying time not to mention painful!

I’m sure there will be some ladies on here that have had a rectocele repair and that you can chat to about your experiences.

I hope you are resting and being kind to yourself!

(((Gentle hugs)))
    Mx

binny67

Hello,
    I have had a total hysterectomy and posterior repair on the 21St October 2015 , healing well with the hysterectomy but the repair is still really uncomfortable , I’m a really outdoor sort of girl but walking for more than 10 mins is exhausting .
    Having to take lactose at least 4 times a day so don’t get constipated, Just would love to talk to any other ladies who have any advice or how they managed would be great to hear from you.

Fiji62
    Participant

Hi Binny & welcome.
    It is still fairly early days and being exhausted after 10 minutes walking is quite common at this time.
    I suggest that you pop over to October Owls in the monthly groups where you can chat with people who have had surgery at the same time as you.

Fiona x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today