skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums The Monthly Clubs September Sore ‘bits’ at 11 weeks

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

piggymummy
    Participant

Hi, i’m a newbie but thought I would share my progress here. I’m glad I found this site because from the info I was sent home from the hospital with I was expecting to be back to normal by 6 weeks!

Anyway, i’m now approaching 12 weeks post op. I had a robot lap TH (+ tubes & ovaries). The soreness and discomfort in my tummy has largely disappeared but i’m finding my vaginal area sore and uncomfortable at the moment, which i’m assuming relates to the surgery.

The vaginal opening area has a sore and unpleasant feeling and I think it’s quite swollen (although tbh at this stage i’m struggling to remember what it was like before). I haven’t investigated my vagina itself yet. I don’t have any unpleasant discharge to suggest infection.

Is this ‘normal’ and is there anything I can be doing to try and get better?

I am reticent about going to the doctor, partly because i’ve had enough of having people poke around with my bits this last 6 months and partly because the GP has had a change of staff and the last GP I saw didn’t fill me with confidence that they’d do anything to help anyway.

Thanks x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today