skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Types of Hysterectomy Abdominal Hysterectomy Total hysterectomy and other health problems to

Tagged: 

• This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sazza 1 month ago.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Poppy johnston
    Participant

Hi everyone
    I’m new to this I have just been told by my doctor that I have to have a total hysterectomy due to heavy bleeding and precanceruse cells and endometriosis. I’m 34 I’m really scared as I have crohans disease and I also have polisistic kidney disease I have been told there is not alot of room in my insides because of all this.i go for my op at the beginning of January 2018 so not long I put it off so I was not in bed recovering over Christmas as I have to kids.
    I was wanting to know if anyone has had the op and had bother with a perforated bowl because of surgery.
    Would be really great for some help thanks

Sazza
    Participant

Hi Poppy & welcome!
    You might want to have a look at the monthly clubs as that’s where most of the chats & sharing of info takes place.
    Also you’ll be able to get yourself added onto the January club, but please,feel free to chat with any of us on the forum, we all have very similar yet different experiences to share 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today