skip to Main Content

Register to Become a Member Today

Forums Forums Gynaecological Conditions Prolapse Urodiagnostics

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jill b

After my prolapse surgeries some 18 months ago I now have leakage problems on walking/stand up quickly generaly with movement and I now have to wait for an appointment for bladder and bowel urodiagnostics has anyone had this done ,is it painful ,really fed up with on going probs, Jill b xx

GrandmaMoira

I had this done before my hysterectomy as I had a prolapse. It’s not pleasant but it is not painful and was not as bad as I expected. I’m still leaking post hysterectomy and bladder repair and I’ll have to have the tests again if I don’t improve in 3 months.

jill b

Thanks for reply Grandmamoira, Ihad no prob with leakage pre op,I had to have sacralcolpopexy with mesh after several failed bowel/bladder repairs over a four year period.

Ikept mentioning that I had leakage probs after the op but they keep saying its early days ,well its still the same ,but have seen were it can be an issue after this kind of op,and its taken such a long time to at least not feel a lump down there but this is such a nuisance too just want to be able to go out walking,phew who’d be a woman . love Jill b xxx

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register to Become a Member Today